Great Neck- Wastewater Treatment Plant Solar Photovoltaic System
Posted on April 9, 2015
Client: Great Neck Water Pollution Control District
Location: Town of North Hempstead, New York
Project Period: 2011
The project consisted of a 10.56 kw solar photovoltaic system on the roof of the existing Effluent Building. A roof-mounted support racking system was designed for the solar panels. D&B performed an evaluation of the buildings on-site to determine those suitable for the solar installation.
D&B’s performed design services for this project.
- Structural evaluation of the ability of existing Plant buildings to support the solar panels. \
- Structural reinforcement of the Effluent Building.
- Electrical layout and design.
- Shading analysis.
- Connection of real-time solar power output to Plant SCADA system
- Construction cost estimate
For more information about this service, email us at email@example.com.