Rockland County Solid Waste Management Authority, Transfer Station Improvements Clarkstown Transfer Station
Posted on April 9, 2015
Client: Rockland County Solid Waste Management Authority
Project Type: Structural Engineering – Design/Construction Services
Project Period: 2009 - 2012
Project Cost: $4,000,000
- Analysis of existing structural deficiencies
- Cost estimates
- Repair and replacement of pile supported reinforced concrete floor that included omission of a grade beam and pile haunches and shifting of piles due to settlement
- Repair, replacement and reconstruction of major structural components and employee areas
- Repair of landfill capping membrane connection to building slab
- Replacement of all steel siding panels
- Reinforcement of existing payloader “push wall”
The project included design, permitting and construction services for the $4 million Transfer Station Improvements. The Transfer Station Improvements included: repair and replacement of the concrete tipping floor; steel plating on push wall; reconstructed leachate collection system and pavement improvements; replacement of steel siding panels; replacement of all lighting; replacement of all roll-up doors and mandoors; complete reconstruction of office wing; sealing of office wing from transfer station to prevent rodent intrusion; replace underslab methane venting system; and repair landfill capping membrane connection to building slab.
For more information about this service, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.