Historically speaking, D&B has managed emergency and disaster situations with consummate skill and superlative results.
Our in-depth experience and unparalleled knowledge of applicable technologies have enabled us to apply technical and administrative support in disaster recovery efforts. Recent examples include our Superstorm Sandy/FEMA-related response and recovery projects for clients large and small, and New York State and City agencies.
D&B’s instantaneous on-call response and management of disaster situations draws capabilities from a unique combination of qualified, technically trained, construction management staff and dedicated subcontractors strategically located throughout Long Island, Westchester and all five NYC boroughs.
- Site investigations and damage/repair assessments.
- Facility and infrastructure repair/rehabilitation design and construction management.
- Development of damage assessment reports and cost estimates.
- Emergency rehabilitation solutions of essential Wastewater Treatment Plant systems.
- Oversight/coordination of fuel deliveries to field employees and contractors during fuel shortage situations.
- Coastal infrastructure mitigation.
- Debris removal management.
- Insurance assessments to determine/allocate liability and reimbursement.
- Funding support and coordination.
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and New York State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) compliance reviews.
- Implementation of resiliency and hardening measures.
- Long-term recovery planning.