D&B provides professional grant writing, development, and administration services for a number of municipalities and agencies, specializing in opportunities for the New York City Regional Area. We are familiar with the eligibility requirements and favorable criteria for a large number of programs covering all or parts of the planning, design, and construction phases for a wide range of infrastructure projects.
We have strong professional relationships with a number of funding partners and agencies including:
- Nassau County
- Suffolk County
- Empire State Development (ESD) Corporation
- Long Island Regional Economic Development Council (LIREDC)
- New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT)
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC)
- New York State Office of Emergency Management (NYSOEM)
- New York State Environmental Facilities Corporation (NYSEFC)
- New York State Department of State (NYSDOS)
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC)
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
D&B custom tailors professional grant services to specific client needs:
- Guidance and expertise through every step of the grant process, from earliest scope and budget preparations for an application through grant administration and project closeout.
- Targeted assistance with specific aspects of the funding process, such as preparation of a conceptual design or engineering report to support a proposed project; or a summary of the economic development quantitative and qualitative indicators for a project.
D&B’s municipal planning staff are heavily involved with the firm’s grant assistance work and emphasize the importance of smart growth principles such as “complete streets,” transit oriented development (TOD), environmental sustainability, and next generation housing options in the development of grant applications.
D&B takes pride in the grant success stories seen through our representative projects, and are aware that the climate of funding opportunity programs is subject to frequent change. Our grant assistance staff stays up-to-date on funding agency programs and initiatives in order to best advise our clients.