D&B’s extensive design and construction management experience includes roadway, highway and pedestrian safety improvements, and pavement and drainage rehabilitation projects. We provide drawings using CAD, BIM, and GIS drafting techniques to accurately portray existing conditions and proposed improvements.
Our Roadway and Highway Engineering Division provides services for projects ranging from small paving projects to megaprojects with construction budgets of $50M, including:
- Road/highway reconstruction, rehabilitation, resurfacing.
- Storm drainage systems.
- Utility connections.
- Traffic calming improvements.
- Complete streets and smart growth design.
- Parking lot layout and design.
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic plans.
- Shared-use paths, sidewalks, curbs
- Pavement marking plans.
- ADA compliance analysis and design.
- Green and sustainable design.
- Cost estimating.
- Construction management.