D&B’s unparalleled understanding of sustainable site development issues enables us to exceed client goals while working within constraints of budgets, available property limits, zoning and code requirements, permits, site conditions, etc.
We properly determine the size/configuration of roads, sanitary sewer collection and disposal facilities, water distribution and stormwater systems, building locations, utility services and site amenities resulting in fully functional and efficient sites.
Engineering projects include:
- Site development/layout/site.
- Storm drainage systems.
- Sustainable and green design.
- Utility connections/permitting.
- Stormwater management.
- ADA compliance analysis and design.
- Parking lot layout and design.
- Traffic studies and planning.
- Sidewalks and curbs.
- Bike and pedestrian paths.
- Road reconstruction and resurfacing.
- Cost estimating.
- Construction management.
Coordination with all involved regulatory agencies is of paramount importance. Our successfully completed projects include overall site plans, subdivisions, commercial, industrial and retail sites, and office building complexes.