Thorough technical inspection is vital to every construction project’s success. D&B’s Construction Inspection (CI) Team, characterized by strong backgrounds in all facets of Construction Management (CM), provides the on-site services necessary for proper inspection, management, and administration.
Our fully trained and credentialed inspectors have all necessary certifications and registrations to execute each project safely and efficiently, utilizing the most effective inspection techniques. We also provide specialized training to inspectors on an as-needed basis, depending on client and project specifics.
D&B offers technical construction inspection services for a wide range of project types including:
- Water treatment plants and facilities
- Building construction and rehabilitation
- Public and private utilities
CI Team Responsibilities
- Ensuring that construction complies with technical requirements of plans and specifications
- Ensuring that contractors are compliant with all contract document administrative requirements
- Monitoring all work activities
- Preparation of daily inspection reports to accurately reflect site activities
- Preparation of daily work assignments and monitoring schedules
- Distribution of shop drawings
- Authorization of expenses and overtime
- Preparation of punch lists
- Assistance to Resident Engineers to ensure completed construction work is in accordance with design documents.