Every D&B Construction Management project receives one or more dedicated, knowledgeable, Resident Engineers who apply their vast hands-on Construction Management experience to projects including:
- Water Supply
- Roadway Drainage
D&B’s Resident Engineers seamlessly integrate the application of innovative technologies to achieve unique solutions with efficiency and sustainability throughout all project phases.
Superior planning and best management practices are applied by our Resident Engineering staff throughout all project phases. This results in expeditious problem resolution, and in most cases, avoidance of potential problems altogether.
Training & Certifications
D&B’s Resident Engineers are fully trained and certified to provide outstanding client services including:
- Development and administration of comprehensive, protective safety programs.
- Ongoing quality reviews to ensure that construction conforms to Contract Document requirements.
- Reporting of potential hazards/unacceptable work to clients.
- Client notification if/when contractors fall behind schedule; advisement of potential corrective action(s).
- Review of contractor’s personnel for adequacy and competency.
- Preparation, maintenance and providing of records, information and reports for the construction contract into a Project Management Information System (PMIS).
- Ensuring that the contractor employs an adequate number of competent, dedicated and skilled personnel to perform the construction work.