In the last 30 years, D&B has conducted approximately 120 assignments at federal and state Superfund sites, completing many of these projects under direct contract with the NYSDEC. D&B has also completed site characterization and remediation projects at Superfund sites for numerous other clients, including:
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection (NYCDEP)
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (ConEd)
- KeySpan Energy/National Grid
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority/Long Island Rail Road (MTA/LIRR)
- International Business Machines (IBM)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY)
- New York State Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
- New York City Department of Economic Development Corporation
- Petroleum Heat and Power Corporation (Petro)
- Kaufman Astoria Studios
D&B has been working with all of the above clients for over 15 years, and continues to provide environmental services for the majority of the listed clients.
D&B has also worked for and continues to work for numerous County, Town and City agencies located throughout the New York Metropolitan Area on Superfund projects.
D&B has been working directly for the NYSDEC for 28 consecutive years on their Superfund Program. As a result of this experience, we are thoroughly familiar with the New York State Superfund Program, including policies and protocols, and the technical and administrative requirements associated with completing site characterization and remediation projects.