D&B provides technical support to research and clinical laboratories, hospitals, healthcare organizations, and industrial users of bulk chemicals for compliance with the Department of Homeland Security’s Chemical Facility Anti-terrorism Standards.
D&B compiles information, including a detailed chemical inventory, to assess whether a facility is subject to the regulation. D&B offers technical assistance with completing initial screening submittals, conducting Security Vulnerability Assessments, and developing Site Security Plans.
Based on a facility’s risk rating, an Alternative Security Program may be needed. D&B assists with implementation and can explore opportunities for chemical inventory reduction through chemical and process substitution programs.
- Comprehensive chemical inventory
- Determination of chemical facility status
- Chemical substitution programs
- Top Screen information submittal
- Security vulnerability assessments
- Site security plans
- Risk-based performance standards
- Alternative security programs
- Security inspections and audits
- Chemical vulnerability information management