D&B’s extensive structural engineering experience spans five decades and includes public and private sector projects encompassing:
- Planning/Studies/Condition Assessments
- Cost estimating
- Detailed design
- 3D Building Modeling
- Bidding services
- Design Services During Construction
- Construction management and special inspections
- Value engineering
- Peer review
- New construction
- Heavy reinforced structural concrete.
- Structural steel framed structures.
- Masonry construction.
- Pre-engineered buildings.
- Precast concrete structures.
- Timber/screw/grout-injected steel pipe pile supported structures.
- Water retaining tanks.
- Structural reinforcing of existing structures utilizing FRP
Our highly skilled experienced team remains up to date with the latest industry innovations, working closely with clients and collaborators on complex structural assignments of all sizes. D&B structural engineers are “economically minded” to ensure the most cost-effective approach is pursued. Recent structural projects include:
- Water treatment facilities
- Wastewater facilities
- Solid waste processing facilities
- Hazardous waste handling facilities
- Materials recovery/transfer stations
- Municipal facilities
- Concrete and steel framed buildings
- Municipal garages/administrative offices
- Marine and dock/bulkhead structures
- Recreational facilities
- Public/private school facilities
- Religious facilities
- Special inspections