D&B’s staff brings a broad body of professional engineering, design, evaluation and specification experience to each and every governmental or privately sponsored project in which we engage. We incorporate the latest ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements regarding accessibility.
- Preliminary studies.
- Preparation of contract plans.
- Preparation of specifications.
- Construction management and advice.
- Operational assistance.
Parks and Recreation:
- Children’s playgrounds.
- Senior citizen park recreation areas.
- Passive recreation areas.
- Bicycle facilities.
- Municipal tennis courts.
- Nighttime lighting systems.
Our expertise ranges from the evaluation of damaged structures to the preparation of design plans and specifications for the improvement of conditions directly impacting the recreational boating community.
- Sea walls.
- Circulation pathways.
D&B’s civil, environmental, mechanical and electrical engineers have special expertise in the planning and construction of swimming pools and complete municipal swimming pool complexes. Associated buildings, including bathhouses, lounge areas, and enclosures to house treatment equipment, chemical storage and feed equipment in addition to administrative personnel, are essential in providing a completely functional facility.
Our group’s experience includes all phases of swimming pool complex designs:
- Hydraulic analysis of recirculation systems.
- Gutter configurations and surge weirs.
- Water treatment systems including filtration, disinfection and pH control.
- Main pools.
- Diving pools.
- Slide pools.
- Children’s interactive and wading pools.
The group’s resident engineers and certified inspectors offer broad experience in the observation of construction activity and in providing construction management (CM) services on projects such as:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Paths.
- Swimming, Slide and Training Pools.
- Interactive Play Areas.
- Golf Course Infrastructure Engineering.
- Tennis Courts.
- Marine Recreation.
- Ball Fields.