D&B provides services for computer modeling of water supply distribution systems to:
- Identify necessary distribution system improvements to accommodate proposed developments.
- Predict the impact of proposed water storage tanks or pumping stations on the pressures within the system.
- Predict available fire flows at various distribution system locations.
- Evaluate water supply source alternatives.
- Evaluate required distribution system improvements to meet increasing demands resulting from urban growth and/or increased irrigation needs.
Models can be prepared for distribution systems of all sizes ranging from the large municipal type to a system focused only on a small area.
D&B’s Engineers solve complex problems utilizing the latest WaterCad software including a graphical interface and integration with AutoCad, GIS and other software packages.