$50,000 to $75,000 commensurate with previous experience
D&B Engineers and Architects is searching for a Construction Administrative Assistant to join our water supply team. D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of young engineers and seasoned design and construction professionals to become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Under the direct supervision of a Construction Manager this candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Circulate documents for projects to subcontractors/vendors, coordinate agreements, insurance, etc.
- File client agreements and subconsultant agreements
- Coordinate project deliverables, QA/QC for company standards and reproduction
- Take notes at project meetings and staff meetings including action items and track follow-up. Prepare meeting minutes for review by the Construction Manager.
- Log project submittals when received, track progress, follow-up with technical staff for completion and delivery back to contractors
- Make deliveries when necessary
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, room set up, agendas, keeping meetings on point and progressing
- Have a pleasant and professional manner/dress in all business related activity
- Immediately familiarize yourself with the project, client, owners, architect, engineering firm, consultants, contractors, subcontractors, etc
- Maintain project Outlook calendar with project staff vacation dates, schedule/confirm meeting dates, etc
- Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports, etc. on time and maintain who, what and when recurrent reports are due and meetings are scheduled
- Data entry and management
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
Education and Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
“One of my favorite things about D&B is that the sense of teamwork is almost tangible. We have a strong, tight-knit team of talented engineers who have developed a collaborative work environment that enables people of all experience and skill levels to grow and learn each day.”