D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring an Electrical Project Manager/Senior Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Under the direct supervision of licensed Professional Engineers, this candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Contract document design/preparation
- Design of power distribution, lighting, instrumentation and controls.
- Work with and mentor younger engineering staff to perform design, computations, and evaluations associated with projects
- Writing reports and specifications
- Client interaction and teamwork with other disciplines
- Coordinating efforts with various local regulatory agencies, including PSEG
- Perform field evaluations during design
- Perform construction services, including shop drawing review and field inspections.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or closely related discipline
- 5 plus years of design experience, preferably Water/Wastewater municipal experience in a consulting environment
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Professional Engineering License in New York State (Preferred, not required)
Monday through Friday
8 hour shift
Salary Range: $95K to $140K
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Flex spending