D&B Engineers and Architects is seeking a qualified entry level engineer to join our Civil/Mechanical Engineering team. D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Join the D&B team of other young engineers and seasoned Professional Engineers to become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment where you can gain the experience needed to obtain your Professional Engineering License.
This candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Performing design, computations, and evaluations associated with municipal wastewater and other municipal engineering projects
- Writing reports and specifications, gathering information, drafting correspondence, and completing progress reports
- Client interaction and teamwork with other disciplines
- Coordinating permitting efforts with various local regulatory agencies
Education and Qualifications:
- At least a B.S. degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- 0 – 5 years of design experience
- Willingness and ability to complete field activities a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- FE/EIT is a plus