D&B Engineers and Architects, P.C. (D&B), a full-service Architecture and Engineering (A/E) consulting firm located in Nassau County, NY, has an immediate career opportunity for a Proposal Coordinator to join our Marketing team. D&B is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and hands-on Proposal Coordinator, whose responsibilities will encompass preparing high-quality proposal/qualifications packages under a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Experience developing proposals for New York City/Regional Agencies (NYCSCA, NYCHA, PANYNJ, etc.) is a plus.
The individual should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with A/E industry terminology and concepts, and strong organizational abilities. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Tracking proposals from a “Go” through final filing;
- Attending proposal kickoff meetings;
- Developing proposal production schedules;
- Coordination, actual preparation, and as-needed editing of various proposal and qualifications package elements (including SF254/SF255/SF330 and other standard government forms);
- Coordination with technical staff;
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of proposals (including consistency with corporate identity guidelines/formatting); and
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating with sub-consultants, including MWDBE/SDVOB firms.
The applicant will work in conjunction with other proposal staff, and report to our a proposal coordination supervisor. The position is also fully supported by an in-house graphic designer.
The candidate is required, at a minimum, to have 1-5 years experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications, Journalism, Engineering, or a related area. Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required, as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
The salary range for this position will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.