D&B Engineers and Architects, P.C. (D&B), a full-service Architecture and Engineering (A/E) consulting firm located in Nassau County, NY, has an immediate career opportunity for a Senior Proposal Coordinator to join our Marketing team. D&B is seeking an experienced, diligent, and highly motivated senior proposal coordinator, whose responsibilities will encompass managing high-quality proposal/qualifications packages under a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Experience developing proposals for New York City/Regional Agencies (NYCSCA, NYCHA, PANYNJ, etc.) is a plus.
The individual should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with A/E industry terminology and concepts, and strong organizational abilities. Candidate must demonstrate an ability to be imaginative, innovative, and able to think out-of-the-box, and will be responsible for:
- Tracking proposals from a “Go” through final filing;
- Attending/running proposal kickoff meetings;
- Developing proposal production schedules;
- Coordinate the inclusion of subcontractor and minority enterprises and maintain a database of such entities and the services they were tasked to provide;
- Coordination, preparation, and as-needed editing of various proposal and qualifications package elements (including SF254/SF255/SF330 and other standard government forms);
- Research prior firm proposals for compatible and reusable data/approaches and coordination of such information with technical staff;
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of proposals (including consistency with corporate identity guidelines/formatting); and
- Ability to work flexible hours
The applicant will work in conjunction with other proposal staff, and report to our Director of Marketing. The position is also fully supported by an in-house graphic designer and complete Marketing team.
The successful candidate should possess an attitude that is supportive of D&B and our Marketing team, as well as the principals, department heads, and other technical staff members whom he/she will be working with on any given project.
The candidate is required, at a minimum, to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications, Journalism, Engineering, or a related area. Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required, as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign. Samples of prior work product would be a plus.
We are open to negotiating a salary range for this position based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.