D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring a Staff/Senior Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals. Potential for advancement for the right individual.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Responsibilities include accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, journal entries and bank reconciliations.
- Monthly analysis of both balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Reconciling intercompany accounts on a monthly basis.
- Recording monthly, quarterly and annual journal entries.
- Support month and year-end closing processes.
- Maintain historical records via electronic means.
- Detail oriented and effectively communicates within the department and throughout the firm working with staff and management.
- Reports directly to Controller.
- Accounting Degree Required, 3 years experience with thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Experience with BST accounting software, preferred, but not required.
Licenses: CPA but not required
Monday through Friday
8 hour shift
Salary Range: $65K – $90K
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Flex spending
- HSA spending accounts with Employer contributions