D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring an Accounting Office Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
This candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assist billing department with invoice preparation, update various tracking reports and expense reports.
- Manage and file Insurance documents received from Vendors
- Assist Controller with various annual audits and other tasks
- Assist with file storage and document retention
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Excel and Word as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years experience
Monday through Friday
8 Hour shift
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Flex spending