We were one of the first firms on the scene in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy when most of the critical infrastructure throughout New York and New Jersey was crippled. That experience taught us that, while it may be uncommon, disaster can strike at any moment and we need to be ready. We take pride in our highly-trained disaster response and recovery specialists’ ability to instantaneously mobilize and provide the necessary services that ensure our communities remain functional in a time of need.
Our in-depth experience and unparalleled knowledge of applicable technologies has allowed us to continue providing both technical and administrative support of disaster recovery efforts New York City, Long Island and Westchester County. With staff and dedicated subcontractors strategically located across the region, we can quickly respond to disasters and have further honed our response time by providing on-call resiliency and recovery services for a multitude of local, state and federal agencies.
- Coastal Infrastructure Mitigation
- Damage and Repair Assessment Reports and Estimates
- Debris Removal Management
- Emergency Rehabilitation Solutions of Critical Facilities and Infrastructure
- Federal and Local Funding Assistance and Coordination
- FEMA Design Flood Elevation Criteria
- Fuel Delivery Coordination and Oversight During Shortages
- Insurance Assessments to Determine/Allocate Liability and Reimbursement
- Long-Term Recovery Planning
- Resiliency and Storm Hardening Measures
- Site Investigations