D&B’s Culture and Career Opportunities
The continuous growth of D&B is a true reflection of our people; individuals who work seamlessly together as a team of experts and professionals. This collegial atmosphere permeates every D&B project…civil engineering or architecture, managerial or organizational, environmental or water supply…as well as our corporate culture.
It’s an environment where respect is the order of the day, where excellence is recognized and where career paths are clearly defined. It’s also a true reflection of our founding vision dating from 1965…that our successes would be measured by the precision of our work, the performance of our people and the total satisfaction of our clients.
Opportunity Knocks Regularly at D&B
As a multidisciplined, professional engineering/technical consulting firm of over 250 professionals, we’re an ideal place to begin a career or to forego that grinding Manhattan commute and advance your career by joining us in a senior position. You will become part of an organization known for award-winning projects* and that consistently ranks among the region’s leading engineering, environmental, and architectural firms**.
*D&B has recently been granted awards from NYSAWWA, ACEC NY EEA, New York State Society of Professional Engineers, Inc. (NSPE-NY) Westchester/Putnam Chapter and many others.
** D&B has recently been honored with ENR’s Top 500 Design Firms, Top 200 Environmental Firms and Top 100 Design Firms in New York, LIBN’s Real Estate, Architecture & Engineering (REAE) Awards and LIBN’s Reader Rankings.
D&B Offers Comprehensive and Competitive Benefits
We encourage being the best you can be.
D&B pays for employee:
- Professional licensure
- Licensure preparatory course work
- Professional memberships
- Conferences, seminars and events
- Supervisory and management training opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement programs for advanced technical degrees
- In-house technical programs and continuing education seminars
- Significant contributions towards health insurance (medical, dental, prescriptions and vision)
- Compensated time off program
- Flextime options
- Compensated holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with D&B discretionary contributions
- Annual performance reviews and salary adjustments
- Bonus program
- D&B-paid life insurance
- D&B-paid long-term disability
- D&B-sponsored pre-tax flexible spending program
- Diverse clientele
- Challenging technical projects
- Mentoring programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Individual and project award recognition
- Seasonal employee appreciation events
- Paid internships
- Local projects that make the communities we live in better and increase quality of life
- Financial and employer/employee involvement in community events
- Financial and employer/employee with local and international non-profit organizations
- Financial and employer/employee involvement with professional organizations
- Annual Founders Scholarship at Manhattan College
How to Apply
Online applications and resumes may be submitted by clicking the ‘Apply for job’ button on the description pages for each position. Complete the required fields, upload resume and click the ‘Send application’ button to submit your information.
Human Resources Assistance
Require assistance applying online? Please contact the Human Resource Manager by phone at 516-364-9890, ext. 0 or via email at email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
D&B is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the company’s policy that all applicants be considered solely on the basis of their qualifications and ability, and that all employees be treated during employment without regard to their gender, race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other class protected by federal, state or local law.