D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring a Civil Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Assemble complete civil design packages, projects (primarily storm water with roadway elements, bulkheading, etc.) including feasibility studies/investigations; design (CADD) , permitting, and DSDC.
- Writing reports and specifications, gathering information, drafting correspondence, and completing progress reports, project closeouts
- Client interaction and teamwork with other disciplines
- Coordinating permitting efforts and securing grants with various local regulatory agencies
- Field inspection as needed.
- Topo surveying a plus
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the civil engineering area
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Diverse “design development” and “project management” experience related to storm water, sanitary, roadway etc., type projects.
- CADD and other relevant software abilities
- Field/CM inspection experience as well as client interactions a plus
- P.E. license in NY (or reciprocating state)
Monday through Friday
8 hour shift/40 hours per week
Salary Range: $105,000k-$115,000k (Negotiable)
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Flex spending