D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring a Drafter/CAD Operator. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Under the direct supervision of licensed Professional Engineers, Senior Engineers and Project Managers, this candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks associated with wastewater collection and treatment, water supply and distribution, and green planning projects, including but not limited to:
Performing drafting associated with the following:
- Mechanical process piping and equipment layout for water and wastewater projects.
- Architectural and Structural building design and detailing
- Municipal roadway improvements, drainage improvements, site grading and paving and other municipal engineering project
- Plan and profile development for roadway, drainage systems and sanitary sewers
- Environmental engineering figure development and design projects
- Electrical design drawings for various projects
- Creating and updating CAD standard details
- Minimum 5 years of drafting experience using the latest version of AutoCAD
- 3-year college degree or technical certificate; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office a plus
- AutoCAD civil 3D a plus
- Self-motivated, team player and eager to learn
- Good communication and organization skills
- High school diploma
Monday through Friday
8 hour shift
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance