D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring an Electrical Project Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Under the direct supervision of licensed Professional Engineers, Senior Engineer and Project Managers, this candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assisting Senior Engineers and Project managers with design tasks such lighting, power, instrumentation/controls, circuiting, and site visits.
- Perform construction progress inspections and/or meetings during design.
- Perform CAD design as assigned.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or closely related discipline
- 3-6 years of design experience and familiarity with municipal contracts
- A professional license is a plus, but not required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- FE/EIT and OSHA training is a plus, but not required
P.E. in New York State desired, but not required
Monday through Friday
8 Hour shift
Salary Range: $70,000 – $90,000
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Flex spending