D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring a Entry Level Environmental Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
Under direct supervision, this candidate will work on a wide variety of environmental projects with a team of Scientists, Geologists, Engineers, and Project Managers. This candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including not limited to:
- Performing design and construction oversight of:
- Sub-slab depressurization systems and vapor barriers,
- UST/AST design,
- Remedial design,
- Environmental compliance projects,
- Petroleum investigation/remediation
- Subsurface investigation projects.
- Performing field work where the candidate will gain experience in:
- soil/groundwater/soil vapor sampling,
- air monitoring,
- water disinfection and lead testing
- monitoring well installation
- drilling oversight
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, or Chemical Engineering
- 0-2 years of experience in environmental engineer or consulting
- Willingness and ability to complete field work a plus. This can involve climbing elevated structures, descending into excavations, entering confined spaces (below ground vaults or above ground storage tanks) and being in the vicinity of heavy construction equipment and vehicles is a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD is a plus
- Engineer -in-Training (EIT) certification and forty-hour HAZPOWER is a plus but not required.
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000
Monday through Friday
8 Hour Workday
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Flex spending