D&B Engineers and Architects is hiring a Entry Level Environmental Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join our collaborative team of experienced engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
D&B offers flexible hours and a unique environment, particularly well-suited for those wishing to learn, grow, and evolve into well-rounded professionals. Come join a team of other passionate, hardworking employees and become part of a friendly, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to learn about and work on a wide variety of environmental projects with a team of Scientists, Geologists, Engineers and Project Managers.
- Gain experience in design and construction oversight of sub-slab depressurization systems and vapor barriers, UST/AST design, remedial design, environmental compliance projects, petroleum investigation/remediation and subsurface investigation projects.
- Perform field work and gain experience in soil/groundwater/soil vapor sampling, air monitoring, water disinfection and lead testing, monitoring well installation and drilling oversight
- At a minimum, a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in environmental, civil or chemical engineering
- Between 0-2 years of direct experience in environmental engineering or consulting.
- must be self-motivated with strong writing and communication skills
- have analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and be highly organized
- An engineer-in-training (EIT) certification and forty-hour HAZWOPER is a plus, but not necessary for the position
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a willingness and ability to travel locally and throughout the greater metropolitan area to complete various field work.
Monday through Friday
8 hour shift
Salary Range: $58,000 – $68,000
- Employer 401 K contributions
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Compensated time off and holiday pay
- Long term disability coverage and life insurance
- Flex spending