D&B Engineers and Architects, P.C. (D&B), a full-service Architecture and Engineering (A/E) consulting firm located in Nassau County, NY, has an immediate career opportunity for a Proposal Coordinator to join our Marketing team. D&B is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and hands-on Proposal Coordinator, whose responsibilities will encompass preparing high-quality proposal/qualifications packages under a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Experience developing proposals for New York City/Regional Agencies (NYCSCA, NYCHA, PANYNJ, etc.) is a plus.
The individual should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with A/E industry terminology and concepts, and strong organizational abilities. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Tracking proposals from a “Go” through final filing;
- Attending proposal kickoff meetings;
- Developing proposal production schedules;
- Coordination, actual preparation, and as-needed editing of various proposal and qualifications package elements (including SF254/SF255/SF330 and other standard government forms);
- Coordination with technical staff; and
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of proposals (including consistency with corporate identity guidelines/formatting).
The applicant will work in conjunction with other proposal staff, and report to our Director of Marketing. The position is also fully supported by an in-house graphic designer and complete Marketing team.
The successful candidate should possess an attitude that is supportive of D&B and our Marketing team, as well as the principals, department heads, and other technical staff members whom he/she will be working with on any given project.
The candidate is required, at a minimum, to have 1-3 years experience and Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications, Journalism, Engineering, or a related area. Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required, as well as experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
We are open to negotiating a salary range for this position based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.